Of Zoutkeetsgracht 135, 1013 LC Amsterdam, Netherlands processes, stores and maintains data of its customers. We do this with the utmost accuracy and in compliance with the EU GDPR.
Renewaball does this with the aim of:
- contacting you following a request for contact from your side
- sending you an invite, a newsletter or a commercial offer
- initiating and/or maintaining a customer relationship with you
- invoicing and delivering our products to you.
Data that Renewaball stores/maintains can be:
- name and address
- e-mail address
- data necessary for invoicing and delivery
- transactions history and administration
Data that Renewaball stores/maintains will never be:
- made available or sold to third parties except when needed for payment procedures.
- stored in a non-secure way
- stored outside the European Union
Permission by any customer to store and process his or her data can be withdrawn at any time.
Renewaball customer data may be stored by providers of SaaS-solutions if they are an integral part of the necessary administrative processes of regular customer invoicing, accounting and payment. These providers are always based in the EU.
Renewaball stores its customer's data as long as necessary in order to serve the above purposes, to a maximum of 2 years after the last transaction/delivery, contact request, newsletter subscription termination.
At our customer's request we fully delete their data from our systems.
At our customer's request we end any newsletter subscription.
Renewaball's data officer is Marc Rouffaer, email@example.com
Renewaball offers permanent and full inspection of data it stores regarding any individual customer, to that customer. For such inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org will be happy to help.
If you have a complaint about our keeping of your data, you can contact email@example.com..